Vibration Plate Exercises:
Exercise Purpose and Fitness Goal
Strengthen calves, ankles and legs by slowly performing calf raises. Let the vibration plate do the work to accelerate strength gains as you exercise slowly.
Body Parts Exercised
- Choose a vibration speed comfortable for your current fitness level. The included exercise book gives guidance about suggested frequencies.
- Stand on the plate with feet as far apart as needed for the desired intensity. Wider apart increases vibration height and intensity.
- Hold on handles for balance, but do not grip tightly or use arms for leverage.
- Slowly lift the heels and raise onto the balls of your feet, then slowly lower back down.
- Repeat 10 times or until fatigued.
About LifetimeVibe Vibration Plate Exercises
This is a series of exercises designed for a vibration plate full body workout. The Lifetimevibe whole body vibration machine exercises 95% of the muscles at once. This creates excellent blood circulation and oxygen circulation, lymphatic drainage, and joint pain relief. Lifetimevibe is the best vibration plate for vibration therapy exercises because it allows a simple, easy adjustment or 12 pre-set programs.
Just 10 minutes a day will help you stay healthy and avoid pain. Many health benefits of this whole body vibration exercise plate include arthritis pain relief, neuropathy pain relief, reduced lower back pain, neck pain, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis pain relief. Bonus effects can include weight loss, reduced back fat and belly fat, and cellulite reduction.
All of those effects depend on diet and daily activity level. For example, pne reason many people can lose weight with Lifetimevibe vibration plate is the reduced pain and increased muscle strength. If it’s less painful to walk and move, then people find increased daily activity and burn more calories all day long.
The Lifetimevibe is the best whole body vibration machine, with the best warranty, because it is made in the USA.